Half-Baked Software

  • Gladys Baya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      I've just heard about Half-Baked Software, and urgently need to find
      out what it works for. Any of you who has tried it? Perhaps you could
      show me what you've achieved, or briefly tell me what it is.

      Thanks once again!

      Gladys

      PS: I know nothing about Hot Pots either, hope you can help me anyway
      (I understand it's closely linked to using Half-Baked).