Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Vincent Van Gogh ppt.+ delicious-webheads

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2005
      Thanks for the suggestion about our Index page, Daf. I hope to be able to
      bring it up-to-date in July.

      Lee, can you include this URL instead? Including "wwwin", not "www" at the
      beginning means that it goes through a DSL connection, making it a little
      faster. BTW, this change can be made to any of my webpages when they are
      unusually slow.
      http://wwwin.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index.htm

      I'm glad you liked TinyURL, Lee.

      See you,

      Teresa
    • Lee Baber
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2005

        > Lee, can you include this URL instead? Including "wwwin", not "www" at
        > the
        > beginning means that it goes through a DSL connection, making it a
        > little
        > faster. BTW, this change can be made to any of my webpages when they
        > are
        > unusually slow.
        > http://wwwin.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index.htm

        Done! Thanks Teresa.

        > I'm glad you liked TinyURL, Lee.

        Yes, it will be a good resource for me! :)