Fwd: [NETEACH-L] Live Webcast - Ed Tech Talk

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Dear Webheads,

      I am forwarding this message from the NETEACH list. Sounds like an interesting live event!

      hugs,
      Daf

      Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 04:09:02 +0900
      From: Jeff Lebow - Worldbridges LiveWIRE <livewire@...>
      Subject: [NETEACH-L] Live Webcast - Ed Tech Talk
      To: NETEACH-L@...

      Dear Neteachers,

      Worldbridges.com is continuing its experiment with live interactive
      webcasting at http://worldbridges.com/livewire/. We will be webcasting
      'Ed Tech Talk' this Sunday, June 5 at 2pmGMT (9am US EDT, 10pm
      Korea/Japan). More global show times and information about other
      webcasts can be found on our website.

      During the 'Ed Tech Talk' Show, we'll be exchanging tech info,
      sharing useful resources, and talking about how recent developments
      in technology and the 'new media revolution' are likely to effect the
      world of education. The discussion will include the use of Virtual
      Learning Environments and Learning Management Systems (i.e. Moodle,
      Blackboard), educational podcasting, techie challenges of being a
      modern teacher, and lots more. If you have experimented with new
      education technologies on the web and/or in your classroom (or would
      like to) please join the conversation by skyping 'worldbridges' or
      calling our 'skype in' phone number (1-603-574-4923). If you have
      questions, comments, or resources to share, please email us at
      livewire@... so we can include them in the show.

      You can visit http://worldbridges.com/livewire/ to download an mp3 file
      of the show after it is finished and to stay informed of our schedule
      for future webcasts of this kind.

      Thanks and hope to speak with some of you on Sunday,
      Jeff