RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Commenting on assignments?

  • Marleigh Greaney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi Chrissan,
      I have not used it myself, but I have met several teachers who rave about
      the software "Markin". You can dowload a free version, but you are
      restricted to shorter student texts than if you were to pay for the full
      version. It might be worth a look. Here is the URL:
      http://www.cict.co.uk/software/markin/index.htm

      Good luck as you reach for that lifeboat to save you from the deluge of
      papers to mark!
      Marleigh