Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 1153

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Chrissan--
      Just to add to what Aiden suggested--I like to use the
      little Text Box inserts in the Art Palette--you can
      create forms, such as clouds or balloons, and use
      different colors for different types of comments, e.g.
      blue for grammar, yellow for structural revisions,
      etc.
      I have a little paper with directions on this at my
      Website. Got to the Tools for Technology-using
      Teachers and you'll see it. The directions are
      specifically for MS Word for Mac, but apply equally to
      WinDOS. If you are using Word Perfect or AppleWorks, I
      am sure there is the equivalent feature.
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth

      http://www.techlearning.com/shared/printableArticle.jhtml?articleID=18902829

      http://www.unc.edu/depts/wcweb/handouts/comments.html