Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Report on Today's Session - Michael

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2005
      Thanks for these words Tere.

      At 02:02 AM 5/4/2005, you wrote:
      >Hi, Michael!
      >
      >Kudos to you! It was a great presentation, very lively and with those
      >provocative rhetorical questions that I really enjoyed! :-)
      >
      >I liked Chris' and Buth's contributions, because they touched on several
      >important points that we could start jotting down about 'our' sustainability.
      >
      >I had a wonderful time and, as always, your presentations are very clear
      >and informative.
      >
      >One last comment: Your voice seemed a bit tense at the beginning. Were
      >you? Were you pressed for time?

      We did start late, and I think I always get a bit wound up for these
      sessions and talk faster, and may sound a bit tense. I noticed it too on
      the playback.

      >I told my 'sleepy' students that I got up at 6 a.m. today and explained
      >what for, and they were very impressed. One of these days we have to try a
      >very simple voice chat with them, ok? Imagine their excitement talking to
      >a teacher friend of mine in Australia! :-)

      Absolutely. It would be a challenge to talk to primary school children :)
      And thank you once again for dragging yourself out of bed. I'm glad you
      enjoyed it.

      - Michael.