Re: I am a titular professor!!!

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 24 , May 3, 2005
      Dear Dafne!

      Congratulations for your promotion! You are such a great and dedicated teacher. You always work so hard, but you do it with pleasure and love for your students. You always do your best. That's the way all teachers should be.
      I am very happy for you, and would like to take advantage of this message to say "thank you Daf". I learnt a lot from you during the Becoming a Webhead course.

      Enjoy this wonderful moment.

      Sweet regards,

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Profesora de Inglés
      Escuela de Educación
      Facultad de Humanidades y Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela
      Tel: 605.2974 / 2975
      E-mail: izquierdo_evelyn@...

    • Jarek Krajka
      Message 2 of 24 , May 4, 2005
        Daf,
        congratulations on becoming the Titular Professor. We are all highly impressed by the amount of work done by you, as we can see it online. We can only be happy that your willingness to share expertise in the area of CALL is not limited to Venezuelan students, but everyone interested from all over the world.

        Best,

        Jarek Krajka, Ph.D.
        Editor-in-Chief, Teaching English with Technology
        http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm
        Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland
        jarek.krajka@...
        GG: 4536383, Skype: jkrajka