Tutor Mentor Conference and eConference

  • Andrew Pincon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 11:28 PM
      The face-to-face 23rd Tutor Mentor Conference will be held at Northwestern University's Law School from May 12-13. We are hosting a free online virtual eConference compliment to this face-to-face conference beginning May 6 and running through May12. The virtual eConference this time will be a global event designed to fit into each international time zone and is intended to be convenient for the regional presenters and their regional audiences. All international audiences regardless of time difference are welcome to tune into the live events as they take place. These sessions are being structured with consideration for the regional remote audiences we often miss due to scheduling issues which arise due to the different international time zones.

      We have put a spectacular group of international education professionals together for this event and we are still organizing a few of the remaining sessions. We will complete the final schedule by late Wednesday evening US time. In the meantime look over the presentations that are listed, check out the links to their presentations and their websites and see if there are any of interest to you and your respective organizations and institutions. Here's the link to the eConference schedule webpage :

      http://www.alado.net/econference2/schedule0505.htm

      If you have any questions feel free to email me.

      Best Regards
      Andrew Pin´┐Żon
      Excutive Director
      Digital Workforce Education Society
      An Illinois Entrepreneurship Network Affiliate
      pincon@...
      pincon@...
      http://www.digibridge.org