Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Titular ........

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Dear Daf, Chrissan and Elizabeth,

      I found some helpful explanation on wikipedia regaring differences in
      education systems and professor titles.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor

      And Daf - keep doing what you've already done so busily since the first
      day I've met you : enjoy, develop, research, invent, explore and share
      your ideas and publications with all of us :-)