Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: A baby is born

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2005
      Hi Ismail,
      Thanks for the kind words and your interest in the project.
      You can find the origin of the name and a lot of information you ask in the
      About and FAQ pages (I told Rudolf people do not read them...lol)
      http://dekita.org/about
      http://dekita.org/faq
      We have just started...so we are feeling our ground and the software.
      For the time being, we accept suggestions, comments and will review
      projects and articles that are sent to us for publication.
      Later...all will depend on how we manage our time and resources and if have
      people willing to collaborate
      One step at a time :-)
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee