Congrats to Daf

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      Let me just add my cheers to the success of a great
      Webhead!

      Now, if I only knew what "titular" meant!

      All the best, Daf--you deserve it!
      --Elizabeth
    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2009
        Congrats Daf !!!They say a grandson is the sweetest creature ever...
        A huge hug from ArgentinaEnjoySusana

        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2009
          At 11:26 AM 22/05/2009, Susana wrote:

          >Congrats Daf !!!They say a grandson is the sweetest creature ever...

          I was one once :-)

          Great news Daf - congrats to you and yours,

          - Michael
        • Nelba
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2009
            Congrats , Daf! any photos of the baby?