Presentation Next Tuesday

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Dear Everyone.

      Just in case you need more live Webhead presentations there is another one
      this Tuesday, May 3, 2005 from 05:45 - 6.30 am GMT.

      The title is Staying Connected: Sustaining an Online Community. It's for
      the Connecting Up conference here in Adelaide (http://www.communit.info/)

      Vance, Buth, Teresa, and Chris have agreed to assist me in this
      presentation, but you are all of course welcome. It will be in my LT office
      at http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=235631 (NOT the Webheads
      room).

      Hope to see lots of you there in another Webheads show of strength!

      - Michael.