Thanks to you all!!

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
      Dear Tere, Sus, Vance, Leanne, Buth, Aiden, Alejandra, Michael, Bee, Rita, Chrissan, Cristina, Chris, Cora, Hala, Maria Irene, John, (did I miss anyone?) Like Hala I haven't been able to find the words to express my gratitude for all those warm and supporting messages. That's what keeps Webheads going, we are more than just the sum of its members. It is that special glue, that makes us feel close even if we have not met f2f. Thank you guys!!!!

      Btw, I do not like administrative/political positions, I prefer planning and teaching. I am not politically correct. I say what I feel and what I consider is right and just, and that is not a good characteristic for a minister (much lesss in Venezuela) ;-)

      Have a great Sunday!

      twhfya (the warmest hugs for you all!)

      Daf

    • Maria Irene Urriola
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        And for sure you wouldn't like to be a minister for this government!!!
        Greetings,
        María Irene