May birthdays

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 3:14 PM
      Big bear hugs and a B'Day fulla 'happies' and 'fuzzies' to webheads born in
      May!

      Renata Suzuki, our singer and composer in Japan celebrates it Sunday May 1st
      (it's already 7 :15 am there, hurry!)
      and
      Mr Voice in Australia, the one and only Michael Coghlan on Friday, May 26th!

      If you have not yet done so, please click on the link below and enter your
      birthday for me. I am creating a birthday calendar for the webheads. Don't
      worry it is quick, and you don't have to enter your year of birth:-).

      http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b363

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee
      http://dekita.org