Re: My presentation at CSUS -- thanks to all!

  • Buthaina Al-Othman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      Dear Elizabeth,

      We knew there was a problem on your end; however, we preferred to
      wait hoping things would work for you and the smart graduate class.

      We did have such a wonderful time and the conversation was non-stop,
      as Sus and Bee have reported via their emails to this list.

      Sus did a very good job moderating the text-chat conference at
      Yahoo. Meanwhile, some of us took screen shots of our web cams and
      some found it was a good opportunity to learn how to do that.
      I managed to take some screen shots, including one showing your web
      cam where your class appeared; the screen shots were uploaded to my
      WebPresence photoblog and already published here:

      < http://buthaina-elizabethsmvp.buzznet.com/user/ >

      Best regards,

      Buth