  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      Good news from the newly finished Qatar conference:

      The technology gods were with us this time I think, and Vance online
      was guiding a large on location audience in Qatar in a computer lab
      with wall projecting our conference in Learning TImes, getting hands on
      help in Tapped In by Bob, Maggi and other¨volunteer Webheads (I was
      behindered and stayed away after giving it a try) . Bee, Tere, Buth,
      Hala, Sergei and I wsere sharing some Blog project examples but I think
      the most important part must have been how the Qatarians managed to get
      hold on blogging. Mass nstruction like this at a distance to so many
      people can be quite a challenge; I heard that 20 new blogs were created
      today - congratulations Qatar, and greetings to everyone present.

      This was a fine way to begin the day.

      I started a blog message that I'm going to edit a bit when I get more
      blog URLs, at http://www.worldofwebheads.blogspot,com

      yours Sus

      PS Bee revealed a virgin blog surprise (for some of us after the
      session I think), but I think I'll leave it to her to share it with us
      :-)