Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Today's APPI presentation - my first audioblog

  • Leanne Mackenzie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2005
      Dear Sus,
      I've just listened to your audioblogs and since I am
      not a member of Blogger, I cannot leave a comment
      there, but here's what I would say:

      Looking at your photo and hearing your sweet clear
      voice - somehow this does not match the image of you I
      have in my mind's eye.
      On the other hand, if you were singing Old MacDonald
      Had a Farm in Danish on your audioblog, and I was
      looking at that photo - now THAT would match!
      So give it a thought, and let me know when you record
      it!

      Hugs,
      Leanne