Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 1118

  • Gladys Baya
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      Thanks for your welcome, Vance, and for putting my intro up. I'd like to
      apologize in advance for I feel I might be a bit slow in my warming-up
      here... just give me a couple of weeks, OK? You've all built a wonderful
      community here!

      Thanks for making me feel at home from the very first day!
      Gladys

      PS: I'm afraid you'll need to wait a little longer for my own blog, though
      now I do have a reason to start it...this community! :-)