Re: [evonline2002_webheads] CALICO presentation

  • vancestev@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      Nigel,

      Thanks for your writeup. Great job here. I've been maintaining an Archive
      on the schedule page, and I've just revised that a bit, adding what you
      wrote. I'm changing the Schedule in the header to Archive, but it's still at

      http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/schedule.htm
      http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/papers/evonline2002/schedule.htm

      Vance [taking a break]

      p.s. by next Sunday noon GMT I'll have moved to Houston, two time zones east.
      I'll make it a point to get up at 6:00 for the Webheads session. See you
      there,

      In a message dated 3/31/02 9:42:16 AM Arabian Standard Time,
      nigel@... writes:

      << OK, five minutes before bedtime, and it looks like I'm volunteering
      myself to write a quick summary of this afternoon's presentation on
      Webheads that Vance gave at CALICO in Davis, CA. I'm sure he'll fill you
      in on the full details, but here's a "heads-up". >>