Re: Kodakgallery = ofoto

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      Chrissan asked about KodakGallery--

      It is actually Ofoto.com which was "absorbed" by
      Kodak. It seems to have no limit on the number of
      photos and I've been linking slideshows there to my
      blog using html addresses. Seems to work faultlessly.
      And, you can snitch the photos by
      right-clicking/double-clicking and "Saving image as"
      or taking a screenshot.

      The photos you upload are automatically converted to a
      smaller format, but the prints are excellent and their
      shipping service is quick. Easier for me than going to
      the drugstore to get prints.

      I think you need to purchase prints now and then for
      them to keep your account active, and I do purchase
      them, so haven't had the problems others report with
      albums disappearing (yet).

      BTW--wanted to mention that I also made a short movie
      of Vance's presentation, which I'll have to mount from
      home where I have a faster connection. I'll also have
      a short article on my video presentation in the VDM IS
      Newsletter. Stay tuned for coming attractions.

      --Elizabeth