Re: [evonline2002_webheads] TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos

  • Wendy Seale-Bakes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 7:11 PM
      Hi Elizabeth, and everyone who's posted pictures of San Antonio. Just want to let you know how much I'm enjoying the photos. They radiate energy and enthusiasm.
      And if you're reading this Elderbob, (and Buth and Vance and other people whose names I don't even know) thank you too, for giving those of us who couldn't be there a chance to participate through the Fiesta, which started well before anyone got to the restaurant. (I was one of the lucky ones who got in through Learning Times).

      Cheers,
      Wendy