Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Left San Antonio & In NYC, NOW!

  • Wendy Seale-Bakes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
      Looking forward to seeing another wonderful page, Buthaina. I'm beginning to feel like I was actually there in San Antonio. Hope you enjoy NYC and the visit with your daughter.

      All the best,
      Wendy
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
        Dear Buth,

        Enjoy your time in the Big Apple, a city I love, above all, the time with your daugther.

        Have a safe trip back home.

        Hugs,

        Teresa

      • cbauer-ramazani@smcvt.edu
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
          I just got an announcement that Google will be hosting video-blogging (=
          "vlogging"!)-that would be great for our future endeavors of "remote
          attendance" of TESOL conferences.

          Here's the announcement:

          <http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/-/1/hi/technology/4412125.stm> Google to start
          'video blogging'
          Search engine firm Google is to begin an experiment in "video blogging"
          according to co-founder Larry Page.

          Christine
          Christine Bauer-Ramazani
          School of International Studies phone: 802-654-2642
          Saint Michael's College fax: 802-654-2595
          One Winooski Park
          Colchester, VT 05439-0253

          web site: http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
          <http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/>