Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 1094

  • Emma Miliani
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Great pictures, Sorry I could not be there.
      Regards
      Emma Miliani
      evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There are 5 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos
      From: ehansonsmi@...
      2. Re: TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos
      From: Michael Coghlan
      3. Re: TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos
      From: Maria Jordano
      4. Re: TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - Elizabeth's photos
      From: "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
      5. Re: TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos
      From: "Chrissan"

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 07:38:10 -0800 (PDT)
      From: ehansonsmi@...
      Subject: TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos

      You may view the photos without signing in. Enjoy!

      You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
      Just click on View Photos to get started.
      http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ia9agi9.53240ifx&x=0&y=nb67ox

      If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
      if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account.
      Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
      album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
      your favorite photos.

      Enjoy!

      Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
      an existing member you'll be asked to sign
      in. If not, you can join the Gallery for free.
      http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

      Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com

      EASYSHARE Gallery Customer Service
      http://help.kodakgallery.com/support
      Phone: (800) 360-9098
      Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770

      Message: 2
      Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:22:43 +0930
      From: Michael Coghlan
      Subject: Re: TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos

      Fantastic photos Elizabeth - thank you. And you're looking great!

      And as for "Happy Online" being the Webheads theme song - I like the idea,
      but it might need to be edited. Some of the lyrics are quite sad....

      But the photos made me wish I was there.

      - Michael

      At 01:08 AM 4/4/2005, you wrote:

      >You may view the photos without signing in. Enjoy!
      >
      >You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
      >Just click on View Photos to get started.
      >http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ia9agi9.53240ifx&x=0&y=nb67ox
      >
      >If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
      >if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account.
      >Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
      >album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
      >your favorite photos.
      >
      >Enjoy!

      Message: 3
      Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 08:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Maria Jordano

      Grat photos Elizabeth!

      I would have liked to stay there with all of you but I
      could this time.... I'd actually love to meet you all
      of you f2f... that's one of my dreams...

      Have fun!

      Mar´┐Ża

      www.mariajordano.com

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

      Message: 4
      Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 16:49:24 +0100
      From: "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
      Subject: Re: TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - Elizabeth's photos

      Dear Elizabeth and all Webheads,

      Wow! What great photos! Thanks for sharing! Just like Maria, I wish I'd been there with you all! :-)

      I got back home on Friday afternnon after a ten-day trip to Spain with Joao that took us to Seville, then to meet Maria and her family at a Southern beach resort near Cadiz, then for a lovely day with with Daf and her sisters-in-law - we had a lovely homemade fideua, a paella but with small macarroni instead of rice, and then dinner at a lovely seaside Mexican restaurant. From there we went on to Barcelona and Valencia. Unfortunately, we didn't get to meet Daf again. On the way back through Madrid, we stopped for a very short visit at Aranjuez with its lovely palace and the narrow Tejo River (the river that flows through Lisbon) flowing right next to it, and another short stop in Toledo just to get an idea of the city. (Maria, we didn't call you because we couldn't stay there.) We drove all the way into Portugal that day and stayed at a lovely Pousada, the equivalent to the Spanish Parador, and returned home the following late morning.

      We had a lovely time, fabulous weather and great food. We loved seeing Maria and Daf. Photos will be up soon!

      Our next trip to Spain will be to the North: Santiago de Compostela and, hopefully, Bilbao, to see the Guggenheim.

      I missed all the Webheads events in San Antonio - congrats to all, especially Vnace and Elderbob -, but I needed to get away from it all for a few days. Cybercafes always stayed at a distance! It did me a world of good and I'm now preparing next week's lessons. The third and last term starts tomorrow.

      Hugs all,

      Teresa

      Just click on View Photos to get started.
      http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ia9agi9.53240ifx&x=0&y=nb67ox

      Message: 5
      Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:53:47 -0000
      From: "Chrissan"

      Dear Elizabeth, thank you soooo much for sharing the photos from the
      Fiesta. You must have enjoyed yourselves hugely! A pity I couldn't join
      you online, glitches, glitches, glitches.....
      Kodakgallery seems to work very smoothly, have you used it a lot?
      Hugs,
      /Chrissan