Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webhead Fiesta @ TESOL--Thanks, ElderBob!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Jim, everyone,

      I got the url for the recording. It starts pretty much with the webheads
      event, Buth hosting, and after a couple of hours, 4:47 to be more or less
      exact, my presentation kicks in. I haven't see the others except I watched
      into Jim's so his is ok.

      You can drag the pointer to the right time to start. Instructions are at
      this url:
      http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=774660

      Enjoy,

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        Vance,

        I've not been able to get past the 3/4 point in your part of the
        panel. (Now, how'dja do that?!?!?!)

        But seriously, are others able to fast forward through the
        presentation without horrible delays? I wonder if it's
        because I'm viewing on a Mac? Should I try my PC?

        Thanks,

        Jim

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Vance Stevens
        <vstevens@e...> wrote:
        > Jim, everyone,
        >
        > I got the url for the recording. It starts pretty much with the
        webheads
        > event, Buth hosting, and after a couple of hours, 4:47 to be more
        or less
        > exact, my presentation kicks in. I haven't see the others except I
        watched
        > into Jim's so his is ok.
        >
        > You can drag the pointer to the right time to start. Instructions
        are at
        > this url:
        > http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=774660
        >
        > Enjoy,