Webhead Fiesta @ TESOL--Thanks, ElderBob!

  • Jim Duber
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      Greetings all,

      I just wanted to express my thanks along with everyone else who
      attended, either virtually or physically, the Webhead Fiesta last week
      in San Antonia. ElderBob, it was an amazing event.

      Thanks for making us feel so welcome and for arranging such a wonderful
      get-together!

      All the best,

      Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Jim, everyone,

        I got the url for the recording. It starts pretty much with the webheads
        event, Buth hosting, and after a couple of hours, 4:47 to be more or less
        exact, my presentation kicks in. I haven't see the others except I watched
        into Jim's so his is ok.

        You can drag the pointer to the right time to start. Instructions are at
        this url:
        http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=774660

        Enjoy,

        > I just wanted to express my thanks along with everyone else who
        > attended, either virtually or physically, the Webhead Fiesta last week
        > in San Antonia. ElderBob, it was an amazing event.
        >
        > Thanks for making us feel so welcome and for arranging such a wonderful
        > get-together!
        >
        > All the best,
        >
        > Jim
        >

        > For more information:

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jim Duber
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
          Vance,

          I've not been able to get past the 3/4 point in your part of the
          panel. (Now, how'dja do that?!?!?!)

          But seriously, are others able to fast forward through the
          presentation without horrible delays? I wonder if it's
          because I'm viewing on a Mac? Should I try my PC?

          Thanks,

          Jim

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Vance Stevens
          <vstevens@e...> wrote:
          > Jim, everyone,
          >
          > I got the url for the recording. It starts pretty much with the
          webheads
          > event, Buth hosting, and after a couple of hours, 4:47 to be more
          or less
          > exact, my presentation kicks in. I haven't see the others except I
          watched
          > into Jim's so his is ok.
          >
          > You can drag the pointer to the right time to start. Instructions
          are at
          > this url:
          > http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=774660
          >
          > Enjoy,