Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Back from TESOL - Jane Petring

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Dear Jane,

      Wonderful photos of San Antonio and Webheads! With this second collection it makes me even feel sadder that I wasn't able to be there with you all.

      Glad you had a successful presentation and that you had such a wonderful time with many Webheads. Thanks for sharing! :-)

      Hope you have a wonderful trip to Mexico and Costa Rica.

      Hugs,

      Teresa

      http://community.webshots.com/user/webheadfiesta or
      http://tinyurl.com/6xy26