San Antonio Photos

  • Anna Koorey
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 10:16 PM
      Thanks Elizabeth for wonderful photos! I'll post mine when I get back
      to Sydney. Enjoying my stay in LA; I'll be here for one more week.
      Talk to all of you in 2 weeks' time.
    • Anna Koorey
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17 12:50 AM
        Hi everyone,
        I've posted some photos from San Antonio and the Conference. There are
        2 albums, one about beautiful San Antonio, the other contains
        snapshots from the Conference and the Webheads' Fiesta.

        http://akoorey.photosite.com/

        Sorry for the delay, but I was recovering from severe food poisoning I
        sustained in one of the best restaurants on the central coast of
        California. Apart from that, the trip was wonderful.
        Talk to you soon.
      • Susanne Nyrop
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17 7:21 AM
          Hello Anna,

          your slides are just marvellous - the more I see from that WiFi fiesta,
          the more I almost feel like I was there, too! I'm just wondering about
          the booze - what WAS in those ubiquitous square bottles - a local Texan
          witch brew?

          Sus

          On Apr 17, 2005, at 9:50 AM, Anna Koorey wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          > I've posted some photos from San Antonio and the Conference. There are
          > 2 albums, one about beautiful San Antonio, the other contains
          > snapshots from the Conference and the Webheads' Fiesta.
          >
          > http://akoorey.photosite.com/
        • Chrissan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 17 11:36 AM
            Hello Anna, thanks for sharing those lovely photos! Make me feel I was
            there, too. And having seen so many photos from the conference I
            almost know who is who. Your smiling face is now on my buddy list!

            Sus, I'm sure that the bottles contained Aceto Balsamico, don't you.....?

            Hugs,
            /Chrissan
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 17 2:14 PM
              Great pics. I like the way photosite displays them.

              I've added your link to my archive at
              http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/chat2005/chat2005.htm#elderparty

              best,