Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Hello Nacer

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 1:07 PM
      Hello Nacer, welcome to Webheads.

      You caught me at a good time, laptop still has battery power, and I'm in a
      van on my way home to Abu Dhabi after a very long trip home. When I send
      this you'll know I made it.

      It's a good time because I've just added your entry to our Webheads page
      http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/community.htm#n

      Regarding using the computer in CALL you miht yave a look at:
      http://www.vancestevens.com/esl_home.htm

      I know Elizabeth answered your question on concordancing, but for more
      informaition try my page here:
      http://www.vancestevens.com/textanal.htm

      Drooping at the keyboard as the van speeds on,