Re: TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos

  • Chrissan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
      Dear Elizabeth, thank you soooo much for sharing the photos from the
      Fiesta. You must have enjoyed yourselves hugely! A pity I couldn't join
      you online, glitches, glitches, glitches.....
      Kodakgallery seems to work very smoothly, have you used it a lot?
      Hugs,
      /Chrissan
    • Wendy Seale-Bakes
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
        Hi Elizabeth, and everyone who's posted pictures of San Antonio. Just want to let you know how much I'm enjoying the photos. They radiate energy and enthusiasm.
        And if you're reading this Elderbob, (and Buth and Vance and other people whose names I don't even know) thank you too, for giving those of us who couldn't be there a chance to participate through the Fiesta, which started well before anyone got to the restaurant. (I was one of the lucky ones who got in through Learning Times).

        Cheers,
        Wendy