Re: [evonline2002_webheads] TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - Elizabeth's photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Dear Elizabeth and all Webheads,

      Wow! What great photos! Thanks for sharing! Just like Maria, I wish I'd been there with you all! :-)

      I got back home on Friday afternnon after a ten-day trip to Spain with Joao that took us to Seville, then to meet Maria and her family at a Southern beach resort near Cadiz, then for a lovely day with with Daf and her sisters-in-law - we had a lovely homemade fideua, a paella but with small macarroni instead of rice, and then dinner at a lovely seaside Mexican restaurant. From there we went on to Barcelona and Valencia. Unfortunately, we didn't get to meet Daf again. On the way back through Madrid, we stopped for a very short visit at Aranjuez with its lovely palace and the narrow Tejo River (the river that flows through Lisbon) flowing right next to it, and another short stop in Toledo just to get an idea of the city. (Maria, we didn't call you because we couldn't stay there.) We drove all the way into Portugal that day and stayed at a lovely Pousada, the equivalent to the Spanish Parador, and returned home the following late morning.

      We had a lovely time, fabulous weather and great food. We loved seeing Maria and Daf. Photos will be up soon!

      Our next trip to Spain will be to the North: Santiago de Compostela and, hopefully, Bilbao, to see the Guggenheim.

      I missed all the Webheads events in San Antonio - congrats to all, especially Vnace and Elderbob -, but I needed to get away from it all for a few days. Cybercafes always stayed at a distance! It did me a world of good and I'm now preparing next week's lessons. The third and last term starts tomorrow.

      Hugs all,

      Teresa

      Just click on View Photos to get started.
      http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ia9agi9.53240ifx&x=0&y=nb67ox