Re: [evonline2002_webheads] TESOL 2005 Virtual Fiesta - photos

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
      Fantastic photos Elizabeth - thank you. And you're looking great!

      And as for "Happy Online" being the Webheads theme song - I like the idea,
      but it might need to be edited. Some of the lyrics are quite sad....

      But the photos made me wish I was there.

      - Michael

      At 01:08 AM 4/4/2005, you wrote:

      >You may view the photos without signing in. Enjoy!
      >
      >You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
      >Just click on View Photos to get started.
      >http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ia9agi9.53240ifx&x=0&y=nb67ox
      >
      >If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
      >if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account.
      >Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
      >album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
      >your favorite photos.
      >
      >Enjoy!
    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
        Grat photos Elizabeth!

        I would have liked to stay there with all of you but I
        could this time.... I'd actually love to meet you all
        of you f2f... that's one of my dreams...

        Have fun!

        Mar´┐Ża

        www.mariajordano.com

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • ehansonsmi@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
          You may view the photos without signing in. Enjoy!

          You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
          Just click on View Photos to get started.
          http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ia9agi9.53240ifx&x=0&y=nb67ox

          If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
          if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account.
          Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
          album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
          your favorite photos.

          Enjoy!

          Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
          an existing member you'll be asked to sign
          in. If not, you can join the Gallery for free.
          http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

          Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com

          EASYSHARE Gallery Customer Service
          http://help.kodakgallery.com/support
          Phone: (800) 360-9098
          Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770
        • Chrissan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
            Dear Elizabeth, thank you soooo much for sharing the photos from the
            Fiesta. You must have enjoyed yourselves hugely! A pity I couldn't join
            you online, glitches, glitches, glitches.....
            Kodakgallery seems to work very smoothly, have you used it a lot?
            Hugs,
            /Chrissan
          • Wendy Seale-Bakes
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
              Hi Elizabeth, and everyone who's posted pictures of San Antonio. Just want to let you know how much I'm enjoying the photos. They radiate energy and enthusiasm.
              And if you're reading this Elderbob, (and Buth and Vance and other people whose names I don't even know) thank you too, for giving those of us who couldn't be there a chance to participate through the Fiesta, which started well before anyone got to the restaurant. (I was one of the lucky ones who got in through Learning Times).

              Cheers,
              Wendy
[...]

              If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
              following URL directly into your browser:
              http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ia9agi9.53240ifx&x=0&y=nb67ox