Compleat Lexical Tutor and Constructing the ¶

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Dear Nacer--
      The best way to learn about concordancing is to try it
      out. Go to this online site for a good tutorial:
      The Compleat Lexical Tutor <http://132.208.224.131/>
      It also gives information about various ways for a
      teacher to use this online concordancer with your own
      electronic documents--and why.

      For the first question, I don't know if you would want
      to use the computer as a tutor, but you can see an
      example at my Academic Writing group
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Academic_writing>
      You will have to join the group and then go to the
      FILES area. Open the file "Constructing the
      Paragraph."

      I am sure that other Webheads will answer at more
      length, too.

      Cheers--
      Elizabeth