[evonline2002_webheads] Re: Fiesta in LT webheads office

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2005
      Once more, like every single Webhead, I want to salute Vance and
      those at the Bistro, and those at the Fiesta, and those who joined in
      from distant places. I was thrilled to see the videos (about which
      use I have poo-pood for a very long time - maybe I should change my
      thinking?); I was thrilled to hear the clatter of the dishes and the
      laughter in the background. (although a little disturbed that on such
      rare f2f occasions the celebrants remain cemented to long distance
      technology...is that a good thing?); I was less than thrilled that I
      could not get my mike to work...I could pass the Eluminate "recording
      test" - I have talked through that mike in other Eluminate forums and
      at talking communities, but for some reason it did not work. (just as
      well, loudmouth that I am). In an hour I leave for a long weekend in
      Nashville, so no more chance for me to participate.

      Let me close with what I have said repeatedly in this space: You are
      an amazing, amazing, amazing bunch of people. If there is one single
      weakness that I think you have is that you don't elevate yourself
      even more than you do -- is there a common Impossible Dream that
      Webheads could fashion for itself?...then make it happen?..

      Hugs to all and your extraordinary work!
      Hibbs, on the campus of the University of Oregon, where it is nicely green.