Re: There is WiFi at the Convention Center...but

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      I wonder if this will impact our plan to webcast the CALL-IS
      Academic session Thu a.m. from 14:30 GMT. A wireless connection is
      supposed to be provided, but also a LAN line I think.

      Visit http://www.homestead.com/prosites-
      vstevens/files/efi/papers/tesol/2005/call-is.htm to see how plans
      are shaping up.

      My talk is at
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-
      vstevens/files/efi/papers/tesol/2005/gvs_pres.htm

      I'll be making some kind of ppt for it today and linking the slides
      from there.

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Dr Elizabeth Hanson-