Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Bee's message on 'difficulties in translating from one language to another' forum

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2005
      These two articles are from The Multicultural Workshop, Book 3 by Linda Lonon Blanton & Linda Lee, 1995, US: Heinle.

      I found some good links online:

      Mother Tongue http://www.usao.edu/~facbassitycb/amytan.htm
      Audio interview with Amy Tan http://wiredforbooks.org/maxinehongkingston/

      Audio Interview with Maxine Hong Kingston at http://wiredforbooks.org/maxinehongkingston/

      Or check the links on my blog at http://yehoyeh.blogspot.com

      I hope this helps.

      Ok gotta go, hubby's waiting at the door, grrrr.

      aiden

      Christine Lombaerts <christine_lombaerts@...> wrote:
      Dear Aiden,
      I'd like to read both articles : Amy Tan's article, "Mother Tongue" and Maxine Hong Kingston's "Misery of Silence".
      Where can I found them?
      Regards
      Christine

      Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...> wrote:

      At first I could not figure out who wrote this message [se below] on my class's forum on "Mother Tongue" [based on Amy Tan's article].