TESOL contact number [was: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Digest Number 1084

  • profile1949
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 6:21 AM
      Hello Webheads

      I hope to see everyone who's going to TESOL! Here's my cell phone if you wish to contact me there to talk shop or have a beer: 510 757-5897. (I can also get messages online at 510 486 1053 and my new SkypeIn number 626 921 4431 ! Add me :-) )

      Dave Winet
      StudyCom
      htttp://www.study.com

      evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There are 2 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Anyone Got a Minute? - thanks
      From: Michael Coghlan
      2. Wishing you a hip-hop Easter!!
      From: "Barbara Chap"

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:17:28 +1030
      From: Michael Coghlan
      Subject: Re: Anyone Got a Minute? - thanks

      Thanks to those who dropped by at http://alado.net/property_services. Aiden
      got there first and assured me the sound levels were fine and I went off to
      get something to eat. I left the room open and I could see that Allyson and
      someone else (I forget who) had also dropped in. Vance also came by later
      in the lecture I noticed.

      The point is, once again, when you need a hand, whatever the time of the
      day or night, there is always a Webhead or three around to lend a hand.
      Amazing! Thanks everyone,

      - Michael.

      PS And Roger - yes it was probably 'a Mac thing'. I don't think the version
      of Alado at that room is Mac friendly. But they're working on it.

      At 04:55 PM 3/23/2005, you wrote:

      >I'm in an Alado room and need someone to test sound levels with. If
      >you have a few minutes can you drop in to
      >http://alado.net/property_services
      >
      >And say hi. It's currently 6.25 am GMT on March 23. I'll wait there
      >till 6.45 GMT.
      >
      >I'd REALLY appreciate it.
      >
      >- Michael
      >

      >For more information:

      >extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete
      >this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Message: 2
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:35:09 +0100
      From: "Barbara Chap"
      Subject: Wishing you a hip-hop Easter!!

      Dear Group,

      I'm leaving my computer behind for the next 4 days. But before I go, I
      wanted to send you this greeting!!

      http://www.grayace.com/dex/bunny.html

      Hug-a-bunny Barb in Germany