happy easter!

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
      Dear friends,

      I'm about to close the computer for about 8-10 days - such bliss!!! - and
      go to Seville for two days, and then to Barcelona and Valencia to meet Daf!
      Yes!

      So, here I am to wish you all, and your families, a very Happy Easter with
      lots of chocolates and other goodies, but... no tummy aches!!! ;-)

      Hugs all,

      Teresa
    • John Hibbs
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
        Teresa, I hope this reaches you before you turn off your machine --
        Happy Easter and enjoy the ten days of bliss. Maybe a little less
        connectivity would do us all some good???? Have a good time with
        Daf...I am sure you will.

        HAPPY EASTER!

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007
          Hi everyone!

          My Easter message is at

          http://fwe2.motime.com/

          Hugs and beijinhos, Teresa

        • Emma Miliani
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
            Dear Theresa,
            Congratulations on a well deserved award and a belated happy Easter to everyone,
            Hugs,
            Emma

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
              Dear Emma,