beta tests began today with the Webheads on the alado.net/webheads cross platform

  • Andrew Pincon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      To all:

      We began testing out the new cross platform alado.net/webheads platform for joint Windows and MAC users today. We had about 17 Webheads in the session with a number of MAC users being able to simultaneously participate with the Windows users. During March we will continue testing out the cross platform portal on a first come first served basis. Based on the tests we will then move on to a more structured use in April, i.e. scheduling sessions on the Webheads calendar for use to avoid scheduling conflicts.
      To login to the new portal, go to this link: http://www.alado.net/webheads/id1.html and use the second login section. You will be required to download the JAVA Engine that allows both Windows and MAC users to be in the portal at the same time. The download is less than 1 meg so it takes little time every on a dial up connection. Let us know what your views are if you do use the portal.

      Best Regards
      Andrew Pin´┐Żon
      Digital Workforce Education Society
      An Illinois Entrepreneurship Network Affiliate
      pincon@...
      pincon@...
      http://www.digibridge.org