Re: whiteboard in Alado

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      Thanks, Andy; and Yes, we'd appreciate a tour of the new features,
      especially the whiteboard, on a Sunday.
      Thanks for suggesting that, Vance. And thanks, again, Andy for
      informing us and for your great effort.

      Buth-

      Vance Stevens <vstevens@e...> wrote:
      > Andy, this is great news. What about this Sunday, noon GMT? (or
      any Sunday
      > noon GMT)
      >
      > We'd appreciate a tour of the new features.
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Vance

    • Michael Coghlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
        Andy et al - if this happens on Sunday can it be recorded? I don't think I
        can be there and I'd love to know all about this.

        - Michael