Re: [evonline2002_webheads] whiteboards for webpresence

  • e-learning
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2005
      Thanks for the info Bee,
      Your comments and links are very useful (as always :-) ) I particularly liked the way you set up your information on blogging at the Evo last year.

      I must admit, I was impressed by the format of KeeBook at first sight, but having to jiggle with the frames sometimes makes it difficult for the readers.
      Kind regards
      Christel

      Hi Christel,
      I have used Keebook to store some of my students work from the various
      projects online we participated:
      You can have a look at:
      http://www.beewebhead.net/classmate
      http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept/intro03/
      http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept/sp/

      and to present some information on blogging at the Evo last year:
      http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept/blog04/

      Although Keebook offers a nice presentation, it is terribly heavy to open
      (specially for people on a dial-up connection) and there are compatibility
      problems with some browsers.

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil

    • raedithr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2005
        Bee,
        I have linked your info on Blogs to my blog as information for my students.
        I hope that is okay.
        _http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept/blog04/_
        (http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept/blog04/)

        My blog is raedithr.blogspot.com