TesolArabia Featured Article: < >

  • Ismail Fayed
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
      Dear all,

      I was glad to find the feature article of Tesol Arabia's currunt periodical (Vol. 12, No. 2, 2005) a submission from Vance about Creating Online Communities and Webheads in action as his case. The article is an interesting new documentary of communities of practice in relation to modern CMC learning tools with reference to several WIA's projects and blogs.

      Well done Vance ;-)
      Regards,
      Ismail.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005
        Thanks, Ismail.

        The paper in question is:

        Stevens, V. (2005). Tools used to create online communities of learner- and
        teacher-collaborators. TESOL Arabia Perspectives Vol. 12, No. 2. and the
        version that I submitted to the editors is here:
        http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/papers/tesol/arabia/perspectives2004gvs.htm.

        best,