Using Skye & SMS to Order Food in Kuwait!

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 5:33 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Just wanted to share with you an interesting Kuwaiti site to order
      fast food and gourmet food through live text-chat, Skype, and SMS! I
      clicked on where it says Chat with us and had a short conversation
      with the oprator guy. Check it out it's so cool:

      <http://www.6alabat.com/>

      Please note that the word (6alabat--the number 6 stands for the
      letter T in Arabic) means orders.

      I'm excited about finding this site as it should help me show my
      Kuwaiti students how learning English through these kinds of CMC
      tools, Skype and IM, can really help them in real life tasks.

      Cheers!

      Buth