Re: Damian's blog at Bloglines

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi Christel,

      I managed to see Damian's blog; it could be that (period) at the end
      of the URL<http://www.bloglines.com/blog/damker.> , which prevented
      you from locating Damian's blog.

      Try again, Christel, and make sure the (dot) is not included when
      you copy the URL, above and paste it on the address box of your
      browser.

      Best,

      Buth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "e-learning"
      <chris.schneider@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Damian,
      >
      > Hope you are well? Haven heard from you for ages.
      > I was curious to see your blog, when clicking on the link given I
      get the message 'This user doesn't exist'.
      > Do I have to register somewhere to be able to view your blog?
      >
      > Regards
      > Christel
      >

      > Hi All!
      > Here's a link to my recently inaugurated blog on Bloglines:
      http://www.bloglines.com/blog/damker. We'll see how it goes. I'm
      always reserved at a new beginning. My Blogroll will be enriched
      gradually. I hope you enjoy the blog and in time find things which
      might not make you yawn as much as you may yawn now. I promise to do
      my best.