ABOUT PDF DOCUMENTS AND ADOBE ACROBAT

  • Damianopoulos A. Damianos
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 1:48 PM
      Dear All hi!

      I've been trying to figure out how to create a pdf document and have the web links active when viewing on screen. I have noticed that in some pdf documents the cursor turns to a hand when hovering over a link in a pdf document; in others it does not. Does anybody know the setting in Adobe Acrobat so that the links remain active for on-screen viewing after conversion to pdf from doc or whatever?

      I'll be eternally indebted to the benefactor.

      Cheers.
      Damian.

    • Jim Duber
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8 12:09 PM
        Hi Damian,

        It depends which version of acrobat you're using. Try searching (or
        browsing) the built-in "Help" documents for "links" or "url links".

        Alternatively, you can find the answer via a web search. Here's one:
        <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=acrobat+add+links>

        Hope that helps,

        Jim