Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Damian's blog at Bloglines

  • e-learning
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi Damian,

      Hope you are well? Haven heard from you for ages.
      I was curious to see your blog, when clicking on the link given I get the message 'This user doesn't exist'.
      Do I have to register somewhere to be able to view your blog?

      Regards
      Christel

      Hi All!
      Here's a link to my recently inaugurated blog on Bloglines: http://www.bloglines.com/blog/damker. We'll see how it goes. I'm always reserved at a new beginning. My Blogroll will be enriched gradually. I hope you enjoy the blog and in time find things which might not make you yawn as much as you may yawn now. I promise to do my best.
      Cheers
      Damian.

    • Buthaina
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
        Hi Christel,

        I managed to see Damian's blog; it could be that (period) at the end
        of the URL<http://www.bloglines.com/blog/damker.> , which prevented
        you from locating Damian's blog.

        Try again, Christel, and make sure the (dot) is not included when
        you copy the URL, above and paste it on the address box of your
        browser.

        Best,

        Buth

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "e-learning"