Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: summer camp for children 11-17 in north cyprus

  • Pantelis Chatziioannou
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
      okay sorry if i caused any mess.

      Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> wrote:
      Thank you for very politely making note of what you felt must be
      pointed out. As list moderator I try to understand, overlook,
      forgive, and tolerate off-topic postings while asking that everyone
      else do the same and try their best to refrain from reacting to such
      topics on this list.

      So, before this goes any further, I'd like to step in as moderator
      and reiterate that we in Webheads relate to one another as unique
      individuals, and recognise each other as educators with common goals
      and aspirations, foremost a desire to help others (or else we
      wouldn't be teachers), and I'd like to stress that we hold no
      individuals here responsible for the politics of his or her
      government.

      I know it's hard to do in a world rife with conflict, but please
      let's forget where the borders are for the purposes of our
      discussions here.

      Having said that, the opinions and concerns of EACH member of this
      list are valued, but those who value the opinions of others must
      agree that where these might be in conflict, it's best to focus on
      our common interests, and continue to learn from one another in a
      spirit of humanism and sharing.

      Thanks to all for having maintained such a positive acceptance and
      appreciation of one another for so long given our great diversity.

      Once again, welcome to all, and let's put this aside and continue to
      work together as before ...

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Pantelis Chatziioannou