Moodle

  • Susan Burg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
      Dear group,

      I have a virtual class beginning the 2nd of March at my university and would like to try Moodle with the group. Is there anyone who has server space on their Moodle that I can use? I was thinking of installing Moodle myself and perhaps eventually will. I appreciate your generousity!!

      Susan in Florence

      http://susaneb.tripod.com/