An invitation to join Buzznet!

  • ehansonsmi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
      Buzznet is a great place to post and share your photos with friends and family around the globe.
      It's easy! Just e-mail your photos straight from your camera phone, or upload any digital photo from your computer. Best of all -- it's FREE!
      JOIN NOW and get your free photo page!
      To find out more about Buzznet and sign up for a free
      membership, visit the homepage at:

      http://www.buzznet.com

    • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        Hi all, sorry about the ad--
        I thought I was sending you an invitation to visit my
        blog (embarrassed Elizabeth apologized red-faced).

        Anyway, come if you can to
        http://elizabethha.buzznet.com/
        Join if you want and send me a comment.

        Cheers--