summer camp for children 11-17 in north cyprus

  • Mustafa Hurses
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
      Dear All,
      Thanks for all those great ideas that come through e-mail. Sorry but will not be able to make it to Texas this year maybe next year. Anyway I have something that I would like to share with you all. We are having english courses for children between 11-17 during July and August. Students will be here for two weeks programme. For each teacher that makes a group of 10 gets everything free. The programme will include flight from Istanbul to north cyprus(ERCAN airport+accomodation+food+trips+english courses and many more for only �550(sterling) which is very very cheap for a nice island to visit. Have plenty of information so people that are interested can reach me at 00905428512816 or mail me at mhurses@....
      Don't miss this opportunity.

      Mustafa Hurses

    • Pantelis Chatziioannou
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
        Dear Mustafa,
        i am really sorry but as a Cypriot (without having
        anything against the Turkish people but with the
        illegal state), i may make a note that the state of
        Northern Cyprus is not officially recognised yet.
        Best,
        Pantelis.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/h8TXDC/6WnJAA/HwKMAA/FeXolB/TM

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
          Thank you for very politely making note of what you felt must be
          pointed out. As list moderator I try to understand, overlook,
          forgive, and tolerate off-topic postings while asking that everyone
          else do the same and try their best to refrain from reacting to such
          topics on this list.

          So, before this goes any further, I'd like to step in as moderator
          and reiterate that we in Webheads relate to one another as unique
          individuals, and recognise each other as educators with common goals
          and aspirations, foremost a desire to help others (or else we
          wouldn't be teachers), and I'd like to stress that we hold no
          individuals here responsible for the politics of his or her
          government.

          I know it's hard to do in a world rife with conflict, but please
          let's forget where the borders are for the purposes of our
          discussions here.

          Having said that, the opinions and concerns of EACH member of this
          list are valued, but those who value the opinions of others must
          agree that where these might be in conflict, it's best to focus on
          our common interests, and continue to learn from one another in a
          spirit of humanism and sharing.

          Thanks to all for having maintained such a positive acceptance and
          appreciation of one another for so long given our great diversity.

          Once again, welcome to all, and let's put this aside and continue to
          work together as before ...

          Vance

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Pantelis Chatziioannou
          <pchatzii@y...> wrote:
          > Dear Mustafa,
          > i am really sorry but as a Cypriot (without having
          > anything against the Turkish people but with the
          > illegal state), i may make a note that the state of
          > Northern Cyprus is not officially recognised yet.
          > Best,
          > Pantelis.
          > --- Mustafa Hurses <mustafahurses@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > We are having english courses for children between
          > > 11-17 during July and August. Students will be here
          > > for two weeks programme. For each teacher that makes
          > > a group of 10 gets everything free. The programme
          > > will include flight from Istanbul to north
          > > cyprus(ERCAN airport+accomodation+food+trips+english
          > > courses and many more for only £550(sterling) which
          > > is very very cheap for a nice island to visit. Have
          > > plenty of information so people that are interested
          > > can reach me at 00905428512816 or mail me at
          > > mhurses@h...
          > > Don't miss this opportunity.
          > >
          > > Mustafa Hurses
        • Pantelis Chatziioannou