Project We Say Tomato--new batch, new presentation beta

  • Jim Duber
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
      Greetings all,

      I'm about to make public a new batch of "Project We Say Tomato" recordings. Before doing
      so, I would like to ask for your help in beta-testing a new presentation engine I created for
      it.

      You will find this test version at:

      http://duber.com/dev/tomatoes/

      If you notice any problems or have any suggestions or questions, please let me know.

      The details of the project are included in my blog ("jim duber oncall") archives:

      http://duber.com/blog/archives/

      And, in particular, these entries:

      10/29/2003: Project We Say Tomato (Phase I)
      http://duber.com/blog/archives/00000026.html

      11/05/2003: Project We Say Tomato: Audio Samples
      http://duber.com/blog/archives/00000027.html

      02/15/2004: Project We Say Tomato at 100!
      http://duber.com/blog/archives/00000030.html

      Thanks very much for your help!

      Jim
      Jim Duber jim@...
      duber dot com http://duber.com
      Interactive Media Development, Training and Consulting

      See the LetsTalk Discussions: http://duber.com/LetsTalk/
    • Ismail
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
        Jim,

        Your beta project is a state of the art, I love it. I will be glad
        to know more about any progress you achieve and will be happy to add
        my recording in "Arabic" as well when you accept more recs.

        Regards,
        Ismail.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
          Hi Ismail,

          Thanks very much for the kind words. Thanks, too, for the reminder. I
          am ready to accept more recordings now!

          Project We Say Tomato:
          <http://duber.com/blog/archives/00000026.html>

          All the best,